Here our ECMEA members post concerts/events at their schools which may be of interest to the public.
If you are an ECMEA member and want to include your school events, Click HERE.
SEE THE PRIZELIST .PDF ATTACHED BELOW...
• Bands must have 3-8 members in order to compete
• Absolutely NO lip-synching or tracking vocals
• Bands must complete a registration form and audition for Mountstock. (Top 6 Bands play)
• You will be notified if your band has been chosen to play Mountstock 2018
• Top 6 Bands must also perform an additional gig at a venue TBD in order to collect your prize
• Band members must be between 13 and 19 years of age
• Each band may perform up to 20 minutes worth of music
• All Bands must bring their own instruments
• Amplifiers and drum set is provided for each band
• Professional sound and lights will be provided for each band
• Each band must be able to set up and tear down in 10 minutes
• Management and/or judges have the right to disqualify a band at discretion due to misconduct.
Foul language, inappropriate or controversial topics, and/or distasteful behavior will result in
immediate disqualification from the competition. All songs must be appropriate for a family
• Mount St, Mary Academy is not liable for accident, liability or equipment disappearance or
• Music (Clarity, Lyrical content and overall musical performance) 30 pts
• Stage Presence and Crowd Interaction (How does the band connect with the crowd) 30 pts
• Appearance and Personality (Overall Look and Personality, do you look the part) 20 pts
• Crowd Applause (Fan Support) 20 pts
I, ________________________________________, Band Leader or Contact Member of the
group known as_____________________________________, herby submit that we have
read and agreed to all rules and regulations for Mountstock 2018.
Mountstock Coordinator Date
Mountstock 2018 Application
Mount St. Mary Academy
3756 Delaware Ave., Kenmore, New York 14217
Saturday, October 6, 2018 6pm
Return Forms to above address c/o John Hathaway by September 15, 2018
(Audition times will be scheduled for the week of Sept. 24-28)
Name of Band: ___________________________________________________________________________
Contact Person: __________________________________________________________________________
Contact Address: _________________________________________________________________________
Contact Phone: ____________________________ Contact Email: _________________________________
Band Website (if applicable): ________________________________________________________________
Band Facebook Page (if applicable): __________________________________________________________
How long have you been a band? ______ What music genre does your band play?_____________________
Band Members Names Instrument Played